All versionsSee all
Use this free software to perform DNA fragment analysis; separate a mixture of DNA fragments according to their sizes, provide a profile of the separation, and precisely calculate the sizes of the fragments. The software allows you to view, edit, analyze, print, and export fragment analysis data generated using the Applied Biosystems Genetic Analyzers.
- Use a workflow panel to guide you through analysis
- Quickly analyze samples with the default sizing methods
- View or print thumbnail and checkerboard view
- View raw and analyzed data simultaneously
- Analyze large fragments (e.g. 1200 bp)
- Get better results with linear and non-linear sizing algorithms